Here you can find multiple positions with our clients. Please check the relevant position for you and apply with your profile. You will be directed to send email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. Please mention relevant position in email subject. Scroll down to read detailed Job Description.
Job Title : - Corporate Strategy with Steel Industry experience would be preferred
Location : - Goa, India
Experience : - 2 to 6 Years
Salary Range : 8 to 12 Lacs + Benefits
· Conceptualize & implement growth & optimization strategy for the Group and different businesses, driving outcomes
· Develop Strategic Plan for businesses and supporting functions
· Conceptualize, plan and drive strategic initiatives across functions - finance, operations, people, marketing, technology, sustainability, safety etc.
· Identify new business opportunities in existing / new businesses and help in implementation
· Programme management, monitoring of centralized initiatives and reports for Group leadership, for effective reviews
· Ensuring uninterrupted and reliable view of business performance, enabling data-based decision making by senior leadership
· Managing relationship with external stakeholders like Investors, Governments, Regulatory Bodies, Industry Associations etc.
· Identification of opportunities for inorganic growth, partnerships, and tie-ups, and driving the same to conclusion
· Integration of business units, standardization of processes and business process re-engineering
· Scanning economic, industrial, and business environment for actionable insights
· Collection, collation, and analysis of relevant industry and business data
· Building internal culture& external positioning of Innovation, Thought Leadership, Knowledge Sharing and Data Analytics
· Building internal capabilities for business development, marketing, customer relationship management, etc., for driving growth and profitability
· Account planning for key customers / accounts
· Governance practices, budgeting, and key internal communication
· Policy advocacy, risk management & monitoring
Job Specification (Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude required to competently perform the job duties and to be successful in this role):
· High level of problem-solving and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strategic orientation, with out of the box thinking
· Keen interest in economy, business environment and management practices
· Reasonable cross-functional understanding covering strategy, finance, operations etc.
· Professional level skills in developing reports, financial models & presentations
· Positive attitude, good people skills and ability to work in teams
· Eagerness to learn varied aspects and quick grasping power
· Passion to perform and ability to deal with change
Copyright © 2020 Excelloit – Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Excelloit Consultancy Services UG | Löhrstr.125, 56068 Koblenz | M +49 162 615 0426 | email@example.com |
Steuernummer 22/650/16090 | USt-IdNr.: DE 340 415 931 | Amtsgericht Koblenz: HRB 27881 | Bankverbindung: DE28 5704 0044 0500 1664 00
Powered by GoDaddy Website-Baukasten